Inspiring Women: We Wore What's Danielle Bernstein Talks About Her New Shoe Line First Site

First SitegeneralInspiring Women: We Wore What's Danielle Bernstein Talks About Her New Shoe Line

Inspiring Women: We Wore What's Danielle Bernstein Talks About Her New Shoe Line

Inspiring Women: We Wore What's Danielle Bernstein Talks About Her New Shoe Line

First Site : 2017-07-31

Inspiring Women: We Wore What's Danielle Bernstein Talks About Her New Shoe Line raitube

Danielle Bernstein

If you're into fashion, chances are you're already following all of Danielle Bernstein's stylish moves on her site We Wore What and on Instagram — she has 1.7 million followers, after all. But did you know that she also has her own line of shoes? She recently launched Archive Shoes, a collection of fab everyday boots, with designer Jordan Adoni of Modern Vice and the line just keeps getting better. Bernstein's collections are influenced by her personal style and love of NYC — each shoe is named after a street in the West Village — and they're perfect for your summer festival escapades and beyond.

Bernstein filled us in on her recent design inspirations, what she's doing next, and her biggest career accomplishment so far.

Livingly: What made you want to start Archive? How did you put your plan into action?

Danielle Bernstein: From the moment I stepped into what I like to call the "magic factory" of Modern Vice 6 years ago I was inspired by the visible production of what goes behind the making of a shoe. Jordan Adoni and I hit it off being native New Yorkers and our love for shoes and started customizing boots together for the next several years. It seemed like a seamless next step to create our own line of shoes under a new brand with a new look, earlier this year.

Instagram/ArchiveShoes

Where do you get your design inspiration from? How do you keep the line fresh and new?

This collection is inspired by the streets of New York City. Each boot is named after a local West Village street that are is a part of my everyday life.

Could you tell us about a time you were ready to throw in the towel — how did you push through?

I've never thought about throwing in the towel - I'm not a quitter.

Danielle Bernstein

What career milestone are you most proud of so far?

Making the Forbes 30 Under 30 List was a career goal of mine, and I'm on it this year!

How do you see Archive growing/evolving over time?

I see Archive evolving into a high end, contemporary brand that people can rely on for great quality and fashion forward styles.

Danielle Bernstein

How does your own personal life and experiences shape your business?

My personal life and my business cross over every day, so to say they have influenced each other would be an understatement.

What are three things that got you to where you are today?

Being a fearless networker, taking risks and staying focused.

What advice do you have for other women who are looking to start their own business?

Just do it. Ideas are one in a million, but execution is everything.

Instagram/ArchiveShoes

At Livingly, our motto is "Live life beautifully." What does living beautifully mean to you?

Doing what I love every day and being surrounded by people who support me.

Archive Shoes are available at Archiveshoes.com and Shopbop, as well Bloomingdales (both NYC locations and LA) and Bloomingdales.com, Revolve, The Shoe Box (stores and online), Free People, as well as Steven Dann on Long Island and Norrgatan in Monza, Italy.

Click here to start

edit Report Views : [ 35166

Post a Comment ...

publish your content

You are viewing now - Inspiring Women: We Wore What's Danielle Bernstein Talks About Her New Shoe Line

new of : general

wallpaper HD - Photos - Bitcoin - general -

SEO by vBSEO