The Buzzy Women's Multivitamin That's Changing the Game First Site

First SitegeneralThe Buzzy Women's Multivitamin That's Changing the Game

The Buzzy Women's Multivitamin That's Changing the Game

The Buzzy Women's Multivitamin That's Changing the Game

First Site : 2017-07-31

The Buzzy Women's Multivitamin That's Changing the Game raitube

Courtesy of Ritual

I will readily admit that I’ve never been the best at taking my vitamins. Flintstones aside, I could barely remember to down 8 glasses of water, much less pop chalky, jumbo-sized multivitamins every day. And now that I’ve done my research and know just how questionable the ingredients in some of those multivitamins actually are, I can’t help but think maybe that wasn’t such a bad thing.

Enter Ritual, the buzzy women’s multivitamin that is currently taking the beauty and wellness world by storm. We got the chance to tap Kat Schneider, the company’s founder and CEO, to see just how she’s completely reinvented the outdated daily vitamin.

At $30/month, the Essential for Women multivitamin is a solid investment for your health, both mentally and physically. And as for me? I can definitively say that I now take my vitamins. Read on to find out why.

LIVINGLY: I read that you created Ritual when you were four months pregnant and realized that the ingredients in your prenatal vitamins were questionable at best. Can you tell us more about how Ritual got its start?

KAT SCHNEIDER: I started Ritual when I was four months pregnant. I cared more than ever what I was putting in and on my body –– I switched out the deodorant, toothpaste and other products I was using daily for ones with better ingredients.

When I took a look at my vitamins, I realized that the same potentially harmful ingredients (aluminum, carrageenan, etc.) that I was avoiding throughout my house were in the vitamins I was taking every day. The more I researched the vitamin industry, the more I realized that it was a black box. I couldn’t find a brand I trusted or really connected with, so I decided to build my own from the ground up. The result is a totally reinvented daily vitamin.

Courtesy of Ritual

What prompted you to make Ritual’s Essential for Women two-a-day instead of one?

KS: We never wanted to compromise on using the highest quality ingredients when making Essential. In general, the better forms of ingredients are bulkier than the cheap harsh forms. For instance, our Iron is biglycinate which is a gentler more absorbable form as compared to carbonyl iron which is commonly used in other supplements and food fortification. The result was 2 small, easy to swallow capsules.

I’ve gotta say, even in the few short weeks that I’ve been taking the Essential for Women, I’ve noticed a huge change in my energy levels, as well as mental clarity! What was your process like in choosing the ingredients that make this magic happen?

KS: When researching the vitamin industry during the development of Essential for Women, I found that most traditional multivitamins were formulated based on outdated studies –– meaning they contained nutrients tailored to diets from decades ago that didn’t make sense for women today.

We identified nine essential nutrients based on the latest scientific government-funded data of what the average American woman is not getting enough of out of her diet alone.

The key is to deliver those essential nine in the right ratios and dosages. We not only do that, but all are also in non-GMO, vegan, gluten-and allergen-free forms. We're providing exactly what women truly need –– nothing more, nothing less.

Courtesy of Ritual

The nutrients in Essential for Women include:

• Vitamin D3 for bones, brain, heart and immune health. Ritual uses lichen instead of Sheep's Wool Lanolin D3.

• Vitamin B12 and the right kind of folate (MTHF) for bones, heart, brain health. We use Methylcobalamin instead of Cyanocobalamin.

• Vitamin K2 MK7 for bone and heart health nothing else can replace. We use Pure non-soy MK7 instead of Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone).

• Omega-3s for heart, brain, joints, immune health and more. We use Algal Oil vs. Fish Oil.

• Vitamin E for heart, brain, muscle, skin health.

• Iron for energy levels, brain and immune health. We use Mixed Tocopherols instead of dl-alpha-tocopheryl succinate.

• Magnesium for everything, especially heart, mood, muscles, bone, immune health. We use Sucrosomial Magnesium instead of Magnesium Oxide.

• Boron helps reduce need for calcium for bone, joint and heart health. We use Calcium Fructoborate instead of Sodium Borate.

Our ingredients are sourced from all around world, from the best suppliers out there. We traveled far and wide –– and did lots of research –– to find out who those best suppliers were and we made it our mission to work only with them.

We believe in true transparency, so we’re also the first vitamin company to share exactly where each ingredient is coming from and why we chose it through our first-of-its-kind open-source database. Ritual only works with trusted branded suppliers with track records of innovation, quality and safety. Our ingredients come to us directly from their original producers, not second-hand distributors.

What has been the proudest moment of your career so far?

KS: My proudest moment so far was releasing the minty version of our vitamins last week. Our customers were telling us how amazing they were feeling taking Ritual but some had a hard time with the taste of the algal oil in our omega 3s. There were other omega 3s we could have put into Essential but we knew the form we were using was the best (the only algal oil with EPA+DHA!)

By listening to our customers, within months we developed the freshest, minty vitamins out there. I was so proud of our team because everyone came together from creative to the scientific teams to develop a beautiful fresh minty tab with amazing peppermint oil sourced from Yakima, Washington.

We turned a problem into something that will ultimately make taking your vitamins even more fun and enjoyable. And, most importantly, we didn’t compromise the quality of the product.

Meet Kat, CEO + Founder of Ritual Courtesy of Ritual

What’s the one personality trait you feel you have that’s taken you to where you are today?

KS: Authenticity is everything for me. The more true I am to myself and my values the happier and more productive I am every day.

Can you tell us what’s coming next for Ritual?

KS: We don’t want to be known as a vitamin company but a habit company. We are helping people form healthy habits so they can really live their greatest lives. Taking one vitamin every day is just the start.

At Livingly, we strive to “live life beautifully.” What does living beautifully mean for you?

KS: It means not to strive for perfection but to strive for balance –– having a healthy habit helps you fall back on something constant. Also, enjoy your life because it’s short!

Follow Ritual on Instagram, and sign up for your monthly Essential for Women subscription here.

Click here to start

edit Report Views : [ 35204

Post a Comment ...

publish your content

You are viewing now - The Buzzy Women's Multivitamin That's Changing the Game

new of : general

wallpaper HD - Photos - Bitcoin - general -

SEO by vBSEO