Shannon Beador Divorce Update: How Are The Kids Handing The ?Real Housewives Of Orang First Site

First SitegeneralShannon Beador Divorce Update: How Are The Kids Handing The ?Real Housewives Of Orang

Shannon Beador Divorce Update: How Are The Kids Handing The ?Real Housewives Of Orang

Shannon Beador Divorce Update: How Are The Kids Handing The ?Real Housewives Of Orang

First Site : 2017-11-14

Shannon Beador Divorce Update: How Are The Kids Handing The ?Real Housewives Of Orange County? Star?s Split? #usa - raitube

Shannon Beador appeared on last night’s episode of Andy Cohen’s late-night talk show, Watch What Happens Live, and during her appearance, the Real Housewives of Orange County star opened up about how her divorce from husband David has impacted her three kids.

Weeks after releasing a statement, explaining that she and David would remain partners the parenting of their children, daughter Sophia, 16, and twins Adeline and Stella, 13, Shannon Beador told host Andy Cohen that her kids are doing the best that they can, given the circumstances.

“They’re amazing me. And I’m doing my best as a mother to provide the happiest household for my kids,” Shannon Beador added of how her kids are handing her divorce.

Click here to continue and read more...

Shannon Beador Divorce Update: How Are The Kids Handing The ?Real Housewives Of Orange County? Star?s Split? #usa - raitube

Click here to start

edit Report Views : [ 3515

Post a Comment ...

publish your content

You are viewing now - Shannon Beador Divorce Update: How Are The Kids Handing The ?Real Housewives Of Orang

new of : general

wallpaper HD - Photos - Bitcoin - general -

SEO by vBSEO