Lakers Rumors: Jordan Clarkson Open For Offseason Trade, ?It?s A Business? #usa First Site

First SitegeneralLakers Rumors: Jordan Clarkson Open For Offseason Trade, ?It?s A Business? #usa

Lakers Rumors: Jordan Clarkson Open For Offseason Trade, ?It?s A Business? #usa

Lakers Rumors: Jordan Clarkson Open For Offseason Trade, ?It?s A Business? #usa

First Site : 2017-11-14

Lakers Rumors: Jordan Clarkson Open For Offseason Trade, ?It?s A Business? #usa - raitube

Jordan Clarkson is expected to be one of the casualties once the Los Angeles Lakers proceed with their plan to pursue two superstars next summer. The Lakers need to shed some salaries in order to sign two maximum-contract players who can help them return to title contention.

In an interview with Tania Ganguli of the Los Angeles Times, Jordan Clarkson revealed that he’s aware of the trade rumors surrounding him. However, instead of being distracted, the Filipino-American guard used it as a motivation to continue improving his game and said that he understood that NBA is a business.

“To me it’s motivation,” Clarkson said of the trade rumors. “It’s a business, you’re either going to be here or you ain’t. Wherever I am I want to be productive.”

Click here to continue and read more...

Lakers Rumors: Jordan Clarkson Open For Offseason Trade, ?It?s A Business? #usa - raitube

Click here to start

edit Report Views : [ 3517

Post a Comment ...

publish your content

You are viewing now - Lakers Rumors: Jordan Clarkson Open For Offseason Trade, ?It?s A Business? #usa

new of : general

wallpaper HD - Photos - Bitcoin - general -

SEO by vBSEO